About Me

My photo
I'm 17. I like fashion and styling and these are.. MyFashionDiaries.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jon Kortajarena

As I was navigating through the web, I found this male model, Jon Kortajarena, he's become my newest obsession, as if I needed another one. This 25-year-old Spanish model is known for his cheekbones!!! And God he has cheekbones!!! I'm seriously in love with him. He's worked with Roberto Cavalli, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld (<3), H&M, Guess, and Tom  Ford. 


"I am a hopeless romantic. I believe in that grand love which can change your life in five days. Maybe it is just because I'm too young, but I really hope to believe the same at the end of my days." - Jon Kortajarena

Here he is! Enjoy bloggers ;)









Isn't  he HOT? His eyes, his cheekbones, everyyyyyyyything! 


Btw. TESTS ARE OVER!!!!! Finally :D

xox

-M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment